200 NE 20th Ave, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97232
t 503 736 9979
f 503 736 9975
For general inquiries please write to:
All qualified persons are welcomed to submit their resumes and work samples should a job opening arise.
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a resume with at least 5 samples that best represent your professional and/or academic work, all in PDF format. Submissions without work samples or with only a reference to a website will NOT be considered.
We hire based on qualifications and do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please no phone calls or walk-ins
We are now accepting applications for the following positions:
We are looking for Architectural Junior Designers interested in being part of a collaborative design team, working under the guidance and leadership of Senior Designers and Project Team Managers; to work on projects from the conceptual stage, through working drawings and construction.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture required
• Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience in architecture
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office, Adobe Suite
• Physical modeling skills preferred
• Proficiency in 3D Computer modeling a plus
Successful applicants will be team players with good communication skills, willing to work on all phases of a project, committed to sustainable building practices, and working toward Architectural Registration Exam.
Senior Project Manager/Architect
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager/Architect with the skills to be a key member of the business development team. In addition to architectural responsibilities, this individual will be very active in the firm’s marketing/BD program seeking out new clients and work opportunities and sustaining current clients. Preference to applicants with established industry networks.
• Self-motivated, enjoy and seek out networking opportunities
• Successful track record of cultivating and maintaining client relationships
• Positive attitude including willingness, initiative and resourcefulness to be active in industry business
• Experience in the BD process from proposals/RFPs to team interviews
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
• Min 10 years experience in design and preparation of construction documents
• Bachelor of Architecture degree from accredited institution required
• Architectural Registration mandatory (Oregon or ability to procure)
• Technical knowledge of building construction
• Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams
• LEED accredited a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Revit and AutoCAD required.
If your qualifications meet this description, please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples to email@example.com . Please no phone calls or walk-ins.